- 2 BHK flat for sale in NL 5, Sector 11, Nerul East - September 2, 2023
- 3 bhk flat for Rent in Parsik Hill - July 19, 2023
- 1 bhk for Sale in Geetanjali Heights, Sector 27, Nerul - July 16, 2023
The much talked about Kalyan-Dombivli illegal building scam assumed horrific proportions yesterday when it was revealed that the total number of buildings affected by the scam numbered 1500 and was only destined to go up once the investigations were concluded.
The very fact that more than 1500 buildings were illegally constructed shows the involvement of powerful people right from local MLA’s to Corporators to underworld to Collectors to Gram panchayat right up to the tehsildar and talati levels.
This is an almost unimaginable scam and possibly the largest in the history of this country and was possibly going on since a few decades if not more.
It is also now emerging that the entire construction was financed by the underworld.
The gangsters involved belong to the Ravi Pujari and Chhota Rajan gangs helped by 2 local MLA’s.
The total villages involved number more than 40.Some of them are Nandivli, Dawadi, Bhopar, Govali and Azade.The Sarpanch and Upsarpanch played a key role in this scam.
The police has registered 11 FIR’s in the Manpada police station against 33 individuals.Most of them are ‘builders’. Their names are …..
- Mrityunjay Munni Singh (48),
- Vishal Mrityunjay Singh (22),
- Sunil Baban Gawade (45),
- Sunil Gopal Bodare (35),
- Satyawan Ganpat Kadam (59),
- Ajay Shivram Kolte (42)
- Dheeraj Mhatre.
- Two of the accused – Amit Kumar Singh and Samir Virani – are absconding.
Two other builders, who are absconding, are related to local MLAs.
The police are saying that a NCP leader from Thane and a Navi Mumbai based state Minister are exerting pressure on them to go slow in the case and spare the political people involved in the case.
The police is now revealing how every department they went to for verification of the documents turned them down or refused to give them any information.
It was ultimately an RTI application filed with the district collectors office which replied after 4 months that no Non Agricultural certificates were issued to anyone in that area for the past 4 years !!!
The companies against whom FIR’s have been registered are…
- Sandeep Bharat Mhatre (Siddhi Vinayak Corporation)
- Ravindra K Mhatre (Saiees Construction)
- Santosh Dubey and Nitendra Dubey (Goodwill Construction)
- Amit Kumar Singh (Vinayak Construction)
- Vishal Singh and Shivraj Singh (Shiv Kala Construction)
- The architects of the buildings.
Overall, 27 villages in Dombivli and 13 in Kalyan have been engulfed by the scam.
This is by far the biggest ever housing scam in the Country so far.
The pictures of the main conspirators are given above.