Book Your Consultation slot here

Consultation charges Rs 2,000 per 30 mins, adjustable against our service charges (if you decide to opt for them).

We accept Gpay, Whatsapp, Phone pe, UPI and NEFT

Sky Properties address and contact

Contact Sky Properties for all your registration, drafting and CIDCO Transfer and other real estate requirements in Navi Mumbai.

We provide end to end solutions for real estate in Navi Mumbai.

[email protected]

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Send a whatsapp msg
👋 Hi, how can I help?