Every application for CIDCO transfer has to be processed as per serial number. Processing applications out of turn is an act of corruption as per Prevention of Corruption Act.
CIDCO implemented an amnesty scheme for flats sold via Power of Attorney in early 70s and 80s, but soon discontinued the scheme.
Stamp duty rates in Navi mumbai
Brahmakumari’s agreement with NMMC for Garden used in Nerul
Long term capital gains not invested in appropriate schemes, liable to be taxed
Recently, the Govt of Maharashtra gave a Green Signal to the proposal of 4 FSI in Gaothan Areas of Navi Mumbai. FSI is the amount of construction legally permitted on a plot of land. In Navi Mumbai, the current FSI is 1.5 (Max) for 99% of the areas. For the remaining 1% of tender plots,…
The Mumbai Income Tax Appellate Tribunal has ruled that Joint owners of properties by mere name cannot be held liable for Tax liabilities if the purchase of the property was not financed by him/her. Many people/couples purchase flats/properties in Joint names for convenience and security sake, but the money is paid entirely by one of…
Cidco charges are compulsory for every property purchase/sale transaction in Navi Mumbai. Without it, no transaction is legally sound or complete Find out everything you need to know about CIDCO Transfer.
CIDCO to give approval for height of buildings on behalf of AAI.
The NMMC Commissioner,Mr.Bhaskar Wankhede has ratified a proposal to hold the ward officers responsible for illegal constructions in their respective wards.This change was notified via a gazette around 8 days ago. It was noticed that despite complaints,the illegal constructions continued as the ward officers failed to followup on the notices served.Henceforth,all complaints about illegal constructions…