- 2 BHK flat for sale in NL 5, Sector 11, Nerul East - September 2, 2023
- 3 bhk flat for Rent in Parsik Hill - July 19, 2023
- 1 bhk for Sale in Geetanjali Heights, Sector 27, Nerul - July 16, 2023
The blatant illegal sand mining in the creeks around Mumbai and its suburbs was the topic of heated debate between the opposition and the revenue department.Minister of state for revenue,Prakash Solanke announced that the people involved will face the stringent MCOCA.
Jitendra Avhad of the NCP had brought up the issue of mining in the Thane creek.He said that the blatant mining had put various bridges at risk.,often with the connivance of the Revenue officials.
Revenue minister Balasaheb Thorat claimed that more than 700 people had been arrested for sand mining.74 cases were registered in Thane alone.
Mr.Avhad claimed that dredging was being done at night with the connivance of police and revenue officials.
- NALSA to move SC against sand mining (thehindu.com)
- Sand-mining sound the death knell for the Bharathapuzha (thehindu.com)