- 3 BHK for Rent in Sector 19a, Nerul (East) - May 7, 2023
- 4 BHK flat for Sale in Army Complex, Sector 9, Nerul - May 1, 2023
- How to become mobile rent agreement registration service provider in Maharashtra - March 30, 2023
The National consumer forum has fined a builder from Navi Mumbai,Avdhut Construction a sum of Rs 30,000 for filing frivolous petition against the flat purchaser.
The buyer,Joy Konnukudi,will get possession of the flat along with 43,000 as compensation.
The buyer had agreed to buy a flat measuring 399 sq ft in a building for Rs 5 lakh.The buyer alleged that at the time of completion of the agreement,the builder demanded a further Rs.1 lakh in addition to the agreed amount.The builder failed to execute the sale deed.The buyer also learned that the builder had obtained a loan on the flat in the name of another person.
The builder did not attend the hearings on one pretext or the other and finally the consumer court passed an exparte order on aug 8.The builder was ordered to pay 20,400 in interest and 23,000 as compensation for mental harassment.
The builder filed a revision petition in the National Panel in 2010,but the court rejected it.
- Builder fined for delaying flat posession (navimumbairealestate.org)
- Fresh trouble for Chavan on tainted Adarsh flat (dailymail.co.uk)
- Builder liable after taking token money (navimumbairealestate.org)