- 2 BHK flat for sale in NL 5, Sector 11, Nerul East - September 2, 2023
- 3 bhk flat for Rent in Parsik Hill - July 19, 2023
- 1 bhk for Sale in Geetanjali Heights, Sector 27, Nerul - July 16, 2023
The Navi Mumbai Municipal corporation has just released a list of illegal schools in Navi Mumbai.Shockingly,some of the schools on the list count themselves as exclusive schools.All schools in Navi Mumbai are supposed to get registered with the Municipal corporation as per state govt norms and education board regulations.Last year the list had 18 schoools.
The schools have been blacklisted and have been told to stop operations immediately.
Most of these schools do not have permission to conduct examinations and some are allowed to operate only till 7th standard.
The Municipal corp can impose a fine of Rs.1,00,000 as per education act 2009…and Rs 10,000 per day after that.
If they do not stop operations,the Municipal corporation will act legally to stop their operations.Parents are hereby warned not to enroll their wards in the schools listed below….
- Right Way english school,Nerul
- Eden school,Nerul
- Goodwill English school,Shirawane,Nerul
- Freedom Fighter and Maruthi Kale School,Nerul
- St.Xaviers school,Nerul
- Sri Ram Hindi Vidyalaya,Shirawane,Nerul
- Sri Sai Jyothi English school,Koparkhairne
- New City English school,Sanpada
- Bharatiya Jagran school,Koparkhairne
- Indrayani English medium school,Koparkhairne
- Apex school,Gotivali.
- Radcliffe school,Sector 11,Belapur
- Rajeev Gandhi Hindi Vidyalaya, a Hindi medium from Yadavnagar
- New Modern School, a Marathi medium at Ghansoli
- Ganesh Vidaylaya, a Marathi medium school from Digha.
- Samvedana Vidyamandir, a Marathi medium school, Digha
- Bharatiya Jagran School’s all three mediums – Marathi, English and Hindi Medium – from Koparkhairane
- Saraswati Vidya Niketan, an English medium school from Ghansoli
- St Mary’s night school, an English medium from Vashi