Builders across the city of Mumbai have planned a one day token strike on May 3,against the arbitrary and adhoc policy changes by the govt and the corruption in the govt machinery. The builders are protesting the inordinate delays and corruption in the approvals granting process. Currently each building proposal requires more than 20 approvals from different govt dept. The time for which can take upto months. Approx 5 lakh sq feet of construction is held up due to approvals not being received.
It may be noted that the govt aim of providing affordable houses is in shambles currently as flats in Navi Mumbai region cost more than 50 lakhs for a 1 bhk flat.
No builder will enter into any transaction on the 3rd of May 2012.
- Navi Mumbai Airport stalled again (navimumbairealestate.org)
- 12.5% gaothan scheme of CIDCO (navimumbairealestate.org)
- Property Tax:Builders to be held accountable? (navimumbairealestate.org)
- Documents required for flat purchase in Navi Mumbai (navimumbairealestate.org)
Latest posts by Mayur (see all)
- 3 BHK for Rent in Sector 19a, Nerul (East) - May 7, 2023
- 4 BHK flat for Sale in Army Complex, Sector 9, Nerul - May 1, 2023
- How to become mobile rent agreement registration service provider in Maharashtra - March 30, 2023